We are delighted to announce that Reuter: Intelligence, the insights & research division of Reuter Communications, has launched two new products:
The New Face of Beauty in China
The New Face of Beauty in China is a consumer insight report that discovers what is driving the preferences and buying behaviours of Chinese beauty consumers, both female and male.
The report discovers key findings for the beauty industry, uncovering the browsing behaviours and purchasing preferences of Chinese beauty consumers across key areas such as retail, e-commerce, ingredients, social media & influencers.
The full report is available for purchase at USD 500.
Reuter: Intelligence performed qualitative focus group discussions, smartphone-enabled ethnographies, big data analytics, and a quantitative online survey of over 300 consumers across first-tier cities Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
• Generationally Distinct: Preferences that differ between the younger and older age ranges of our respondents and consumer groups
• Day to Day Beauty Repertoires: Hi-tech and holistic
• Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs): Influencing learning
• Curiosity for Niche: how the well-established ‘big brands’ and niche brands compare
• Organic & Natural: The two big plus points for beauty
• Retail: Likes/dislikes about retail and strength versus online shopping.
• E-commerce: Preferences in purchase and learning. Further qualitative findings on online consumer digital journey and touch points, provided by Colour Data.
• Male Beauty Consumers: The segment's trends and preferences for learning and purchasing
• Key Takeaways
• Each section also includes case studies of successful brand campaigns/activations in China
Included in your purchase of The New Face of Beauty in China is LuxePulse Beauty, Q1 2019.
LuxePulse is your quarterly update of key news, trends and happenings: online & offline brand campaigns, influencer collaborations, social media updates, market entrants, consumer trends and more.
One-year subscription (four quarterly reports per sector) is available for USD 1,400.
The quarterly report contents:
• Market analysis
• What’s New: Openings, launches and social media highlights
• Collaborations: Selected celebrity and influencer campaigns
• Consumer and Market Trends
• Data and Reports
Also available for annual subscription to four quarterly reports are LuxePulse Fashion and LuxePulse hospitality.
For further questions and to purchase the reports, please contact us at: research (at) reutercomms (dot) com.